Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Handmade gifts

I forgot to mention these little "crafties" in my last blog and I'm sort of proud of them :) I love getting something handmade so I assume everyone else will too! For Kyan I made wooden blocks with gnome related pics on them and put them in an old Harry & David fruit box that I personalized with his name.

For Fia I made a doll. It's supposed to look like her. I gave it blue eyes and used ribbon to make curls for the hair. I also used fabric from her old pajama's to make it a little more personal.

I don't know how much Kyan plays with his blocks but Fia loved them while I was making them. She also likes her doll and will play with it when it's laying around, however that doesn't happen much since her big sister Liv loves it more. And just a little FYI, I recommend buying one from . Doll making was SOOOO time consuming and definately takes some experience (I've already mended Fia's doll twice!). Well that was my crafty brag for the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment