Monday, June 13, 2011

1st Birthday Gnome Party!

Well Fia and Kyan are officially one!! They had a gnome themed party and it was adorable! There were veggie garden and mushroom cupcakes, gnome pops, acorn kisses, and frog sandwiches. The kids ate on stump tables with toadstools for chairs, and there were gnome finger puppets for all the kids to take home.




I don't know if Fia and Kyan knew what was going on, but they liked the attention and they loved their first cupcake! Here are some cake-face pics:




Next came the presents, but since they were new to all this it was just Darcy and I opening them. With all our family and friends it was a pretty fun party, I can't believe they're one! Time goes by too fast. Good thing we have pics to capture the memories!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIA AND KYAN!

1 comment:

  1. Fantabulous arrangements! It looks like the best party. I am also planning a theme party for my daughter’s 5th birthday and I have also short listed some of the Los Angeles event venues for that. I will pick the one where there is a lot of space for activities.

    ReplyDelete